Original Glue (GG4) (fka Gorilla Glue #4)
About this product
Achievements: Original Glue (GG4) has taken first place in the both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 High Times Cannabis Cups, as well first place in the 2015 Cannabis High Times World Cup in Jamaica, this hybrid's supremacy is no longer a secret, and consumers will search far and wide to get their hands sticky with the real certified Original Glue (GG4) (f.k.a. Gorilla Glue 4) by GG Strains.
Original Glue (GG4)
• Lineage: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel
• Hybrid: Indica Dominant / 63% Indica 37% Sativa
• Breeders: Joesy Whales, Lone Watty founders of GG Strains
• THC Range: THC Range: 27-30%
• Aroma: Earthy, Pinny, Chocolate, Very potent!
• Flavor: Chemmy, Diesel taste
• Form: Clone Only from Awarding Winning Strain
• Flowers: 58 days and 63 days
• Yield: High Yield – Indoor/Outdoor
• Vegetation: Relatively Fast
• Certified Crosses: GG5, GlueChee, Purple Glue
• Hashtags: #GG4 #OriginalGlue
• Multiple High Times Cup Winner.
“My friend describes it as soda bottle weed…you look cool on the outside, but inside you’re fizzy and bubbly. A “Sativa lovers indica” or “indica lovers sativa” same thing.” ~ McDabber
About this strain
Original Glue, also known as "Gorilla Glue," "Original Glue," "GG4," and "Gorilla Glue #4" is a potent hybrid marijuana strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Gorilla Glue's chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel. Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning strain's supremacy is no longer a secret, and consumers will search far and wide to get their hands sticky with Original Glue (GG4).
Information about effects is sourced from Leafly customer reviews. Cannabis affects individuals differently, so you may experience different effects. Customer-reported information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.
- Side effects
- Helps with