About this product
Each piece is meticulously handmade. Our ceramists mold each jar with love.
The wooden lid is engineered by our woodworkers and finished by hand for a flawless quality
Check us out on Instagram for behind the scenes moments.
- Remove the lid with a rotating movement
- Clean the residue with a damp cloth
- Clean the ceramic with an isopropyl alcohol soaked cloth
- For complete exfoliation, place the ceramic in a dishwasher
- Let dry
How to use
- Handle the lid with a rotating movement
- Specify the herb strain on the ceramic using a chalk