93 points out of 100
Price: $20 / eighth-ounce; $80 / oz
It’s no wonder Tweedle Farms prefers to keep the genetics of their Green Goddess under wraps. Rocking gargantuan, sticky buds and stellar effects, Green Goddess is a knock-out CBD strain.
Initially, it induces a mild and extremely pleasant body high that paired perfectly with a stretching or yoga practice. Yet it quickly moved north, generating a warm heady buzz and mental relaxation that kept me in good spirits for hours. We recommend Green Goddess for morning, noon or night; any time that calls for a gentle pick-me-up.
You can buy Green Goddess and other strains right from Tweedle Farms’ website. Since all of their products contain less than 0.3% THC, they remain legal to purchase and ship.
Never miss a rating: Subscribe to Leafly Newsletters, and download the Leafly App.
About our ratings
Leafly Ratings’ 100-Point Scale
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Outstanding: a cannabis product of superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a weed with special qualities
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-made weed
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokeable weed that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
How we rate
Dried, cured, packaged, and sold buds, reviewed from bag in tastings, are given a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, look, pedigree, cultivation method, and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. Special qualities include:
Top-shelf: It ain’t cheap, or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart Buys: Fine, affordable, broadly available pot.
Leafly News cannabis ratings and ethics
Leafly News aims to retain and expand its expertise, authority, and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to weed regions, and accumulated knowledge about cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News’ editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of experience with cannabis.
We aim to be accurate and independent, with policies including:
- Actual tastings—If we didn’t smoke it, we’re not reviewing it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- Independence—Leafly’s expert reviewers are paid by Leafly and are independent. We accept review samples with no promise of coverage. Leafly rating staff cannot accept bribes. We generally pay our own expenses and report on what the readers want to see.