85 points out of 100
This strain is so unique, it doesn’t have its own name yet! Given its parents are both Sherb crosses, this sherby profile blooms on the inhale, with hints of freezer-burnt pineapple followed by a grassy kushy taste on the exhale. Biscotti’s fat onion flavor is omnipresent and the strain’s smoke quality is among the best on this list—at 23.5% THC and loaded with high myrcene, pinene and limonene counts, this indica-dominant hybrid cross is worth the few extra bucks you’ll have to pay for it.
Bubblegum Sherb x Biscotti Sherb provides a relaxed high that’s best enjoyed with some munchies nearby. Despite launching just seven months ago, LP Exotics is already growing some of the best weed in Sin City.
Never miss a rating: Subscribe to Leafly Newsletters, and download the Leafly App.
About our ratings
Leafly Ratings’ 100-Point Scale
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Outstanding: a cannabis product of superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a weed with special qualities
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-made weed
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokeable weed that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
How we rate
Dried, cured, packaged, and sold buds, reviewed from bag in tastings, are given a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, look, pedigree, cultivation method, and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. Special qualities include:
Top-shelf: It ain’t cheap, or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart Buys: Fine, affordable, broadly available pot.
Leafly News cannabis ratings and ethics
Leafly News aims to retain and expand its expertise, authority, and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to weed regions, and accumulated knowledge about cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News’ editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of experience with cannabis.
We aim to be accurate and independent, with policies including:
- Actual tastings—If we didn’t smoke it, we’re not reviewing it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- Independence—Leafly expert reviewers are paid by Leafly and are independent. We accept review samples with no promise of coverage. Leafly rating staff cannot accept bribes. We generally pay our own expenses and report on what the readers want to see.