About this product
Format: Hard Shell Vegan Capsules
Active ingredients are diluted into USP (pharma) grade medium chain triglyceride oil.
Unique Products for Unique Patients
estora Low Dose 1:1 capsules are formulated using broad spectrum cannabis oil. This product offering is an excellent option for patients who want to benefit from the potential synergy of THC and CBD with controlled dosing.
These capsules provide patients with an opportunity to start their dosing regimen at a low dose, particularly THC, using a familiar pharmaceutical dosage form with ease of administration.
estora product benefits
Our standardized processes and formulation technique ensures the major cannabinoid(s) is standardized and our patients receive consistent products every single time.
What makes our products unique?
Carrier Oil inside the capsule
- Is USP Pharma Grade MCT Oil.
- Is ethically sourced.
- It aids in absorption of cannabinoids.
- Is tasteless.
- Is considered hypoallergenic.
- Our supercritical CO2 extraction (i.e., at a certain temperature and pressure) ensures that the chemical integrity of the phytochemicals is retained.
- This type of extraction ensures that there is a minimal risk of contaminants in the extracts.
- Our facility is female-only plant clone forward facility.
- Milled flower from whole flower of various grades
Quality Check Process
- Heavy metal Free
- Pesticides Free
The importance of your format
estora capsules will provide you with a dosage format that is:
- Discreet and convenient
- Helpful for controlled dosing
- Odorless and tasteless
Each estora low dose 1:1 capsule contains 2.5 mg CBD and 2.5 mg THC.
About this brand
We pride ourselves on providing patients with products manufactured using standardized processes which ensures that patients get consistent products every single time. And, guess what? The award winning products that you knew and trusted are back! These products have been recognized by the 2018 Canadian Cannabis Awards, which showcase the best medical cannabis options based on reviews by patients from across the country.
Your opinion matters, and we will continue to listen.