About this product
Unique Products for Unique Patients
estora THC drops are formulated using broad spectrum cannabis oil.
THC drops has been designed for patients seeking symptomatic relief in conditions requiring treatment with THC.
Each bottle is supplied with a measured 0.5 mL syringe graduated at 0.1 mL increments. 1 mL of THC oil = 15 mg of the activated cannabinoids.
THC: 16.109 mg/g
CBD: 0.025 mg/g
estora product benefits
Our standardized processes and formulation technique ensures the major cannabinoid(s) is standardized and our patients receive consistent products every single time.
What makes our products unique?
- Is USP Pharma Grade MCT Oil.
- Is ethically sourced.
- It aids in absorption of cannabinoids.
- Is tasteless.
- Is considered hypoallergenic.
- Supercritical CO2 extraction (i.e., at a certain temperature and pressure) ensures that the chemical integrity of the phytochemicals is retained.
- This type of extraction ensures that there is a minimal risk of contaminants in the extracts.
- Our facility is female-only plant clone forward facility.
- Milled flower from whole flower of various grades.
Quality Check Process
- Heavy metal Free
- Pesticides Free
The importance of your format
estora’s cannabis drops will provide you with a dosage format that:
- Is easy to ingest and discreet
- Helps you achieve precise titration and find your minimum effective dose
- Already activated and don’t need to be heated
estora branded THC drops contain 600 mg of activated cannabinoid per 40 mL bottle.
About this brand
We pride ourselves on providing patients with products manufactured using standardized processes which ensures that patients get consistent products every single time. And, guess what? The award winning products that you knew and trusted are back! These products have been recognized by the 2018 Canadian Cannabis Awards, which showcase the best medical cannabis options based on reviews by patients from across the country.
Your opinion matters, and we will continue to listen.