92 points out of 100
SunMed delivers on both appearances, aroma, and effects. Snoop Dogg OG lives up to its namesake with musky OG terps with a lemon peel twist on the nose. Buds are a healthy size, blocky shiny, hand-trimmed, and stick to your fingers. On the inhale, there’s an earthy sweetness and hint of astringet pine. Snoop Dogg OG genetics are unclear (could be Lemon OG x Sour Diesel), but it’s best suited for afternoons and evenings. This is a strain perfect for a favorite album listening party, a movie, or a park day. Some heavy lids coupled with muscle relaxation.
Never miss a rating: Subscribe to Leafly Newsletters, and download the Leafly App.
About our ratings
Leafly Ratings’ 100-Point Scale
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Outstanding: a cannabis product of superior character and style
- 85-89 Good: a weed that’s worth checking out
- 80-84 OK: solid, well-grown cannabis
- 75-79 Meh: a smokeable weed with acceptable flaws
- 50-74 Nope: That’s a no from us, dog.
How we rate
Dried, cured, packaged, and sold buds, reviewed from bag in tastings, are given a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, look, pedigree, cultivation method, and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. Special qualities include:
Top-shelf: It ain’t cheap, or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart Buys: Fine, affordable, broadly available pot.
Leafly News cannabis ratings and ethics
Leafly News aims to retain and expand its expertise, authority, and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to weed regions, and accumulated knowledge about cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News’ editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of experience with cannabis.
We aim to be accurate and independent, with policies including:
- Actual tastings—If we didn’t smoke it, we’re not reviewing it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- Independence—Leafly pays experts for independent Ratings. We accept review samples with no promise of coverage. Leafly rating staff cannot accept bribes. We generally pay our own expenses and report on what the readers want to see.