92 points out of 100
Harvested September 2022, on sale through 2023
Price: $40 / eighth-ounce; $100 / oz
Folks, Independence Day is over and it’s time to enjoy the mellower side of summer: Chill BBQ’s. Porch hangs. Blissed-out river floats. Khruangbin on repeat.
For chill summer evenings, we recommend Oregon grower JAXON’s Lingon Berri CBD flower. A cross of Grandaddy Purp and Blueberry, the Lingon Berri boasts an impressively dense bud structure and a sumptuous sticky feel…nearly a year after harvest; neither fluffy nor crispy.
The fruity Lingon Berri boasts vibrant notes of grape, pine, and musk. Its 16% CBD content combines with dominant terpenes myrcene, guaiol and b-caryophyllene to instill a warm, mildly sedating effect and reduce stress throughout the body.
While we don’t recommend Lingon Berri for focused work time, its deeply calming and soothing qualities provide long-lasting and satisfying relief.
You can buy Lingon Berri and other strains right from JAXON’s website. Since all of their products contain less than 0.3% THC, they remain legal to purchase and ship.
Never miss a rating: Subscribe to Leafly Newsletters, and download the Leafly App.
About our ratings
Leafly Ratings’ 100-Point Scale
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Outstanding: a cannabis product of superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a weed with special qualities
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-made weed
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokeable weed that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
How we rate
Dried, cured, packaged, and sold buds, reviewed from bag in tastings, are given a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, look, pedigree, cultivation method, and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. Special qualities include:
Top-shelf: It ain’t cheap, or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart Buys: Fine, affordable, broadly available pot.
Leafly News cannabis ratings and ethics
Leafly News aims to retain and expand its expertise, authority, and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to weed regions, and accumulated knowledge about cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News’ editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of experience with cannabis.
We aim to be accurate and independent, with policies including:
- Actual tastings—If we didn’t smoke it, we’re not reviewing it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- Independence—Leafly pays its expert smokers for independent Ratings. We accept review samples with no promise of coverage. Leafly rating staff cannot accept bribes. We generally pay our own expenses and report on what the readers want to see.