92 points out of 100
Price: $60 per 3.5 grams
Genetics: Mochi Gelato x Zkittlez
Dense purple, green, and orange buds show off this unique cultivar’s iridescent trichomes. Snow Dream’s lineage of Mochi Gelato x Zkittlez offers a 1.92% terpene profile that’s heavy in the trans-nerolidol. This rare terpene gives the strong flavor profile of lemongrass, rose, and jasmine undertones. It’s sweet, complex, and gassy on the palate. Other terpenes in this bud include limonene, caryophyllene, linalool, myrcene, and humulene.
The dry hit tastes like a snow cone. Upon lighting, it feels smooth on the throat. The growing processes at A Golden State are meticulous: This bud drinks water from the Cascade Mountains. The result is a creamy, smooth, and pungent draw. The effect gifts a strong body high and sinking, sultry, sedative experience. Along with a complex flavor profile, it clocks in at 32.6% THC, and has become a fan favorite of A Golden State’s connoisseurs for its potency and creating a purple-hued, dreamy chillscape.
Never miss a rating: Subscribe to Leafly Newsletters, and download the Leafly App.
About our ratings
Leafly Ratings’ 100-Point Scale
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Outstanding: a cannabis product of superior character and style
- 85-89 Very good: a weed with special qualities
- 80-84 Good: a solid, well-made weed
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokeable weed that may have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not recommended
How we rate
Dried, cured, packaged, and sold buds, reviewed from bag in tastings, are given a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, look, pedigree, cultivation method, and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. Special qualities include:
Top-shelf: It ain’t cheap, or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart Buys: Fine, affordable, broadly available pot.
Leafly News cannabis ratings and ethics
Leafly News aims to retain and expand its expertise, authority, and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to weed regions, and accumulated knowledge about cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News’ editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of experience with cannabis.
We aim to be accurate and independent, with policies including:
- Actual tastings—If we didn’t smoke it, we’re not reviewing it. At Leafly Ratings, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- Independence—Leafly pays experts for independent Ratings. We accept review samples with no promise of coverage. Leafly Ratings staff cannot accept bribes. We generally pay our own expenses and report on what the readers want to see.
- Ethical behavior—Our reviewers independently select and rate products. Advertisers cannot pay to have flowers rated, or pay for ratings.