Cannabutter-Fried Stuffing Hash With Fried Eggs, Drizzled With Maple Syrup
1 small sweet potato
2 cups leftover stuffing
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 tablespoons cannabutter*
4 large eggs, fried
2 small cloves of garlic
½ brown onion, finely chopped
- Coarsely grate sweet potato using a box grater.
- Heat butter and cannabutter in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and brown onion, stirring and cooking until translucent.
- Add sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add leftover stuffing and mix to combine, pressing and frying into a hash until it is golden brown and crisp, approx. 7 minutes.
- Flip and continue to cook until the other side is also brown and crispy.
- Serve with fried eggs with maple syrup drizzled over the top.
Note: The amount of cannabis butter specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your cannabutter and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.
Check out our other cannabis-infused recipes designed to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers!