Recipe: Cannabis-Infused Strawberry and Raspberry Yogurt Pops
Cannabis-infused yogurt pops are an easy-to-make summertime snack that really hit the spot. These velvety treats will help you cool down and chill out.
Just note that the dosage will depend on the potency of your ingredients as well as the individual serving size. And, be sure to label these adult-only edibles to prevent accidental or unintended consumption.
Cannabis Infused Strawberry & Raspberry Yogurt Pops
Cannabis can be infused by adding the tincture in with the yogurt or by simply infusing the syrup with dry flower.
Follow along with the directions below or watch this video as Wellness Solider Cody Lindsay walks you through each step.
- 1 cup strawberries and raspberries (mixed)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 Grams Cannabis (decarboxylated)
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (14%)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cannabis tincture
- To make infused syrup, add all ingredients to a small pot and simmer until syrupy consistency is reached.
- Strain and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to a bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Layer popsicle moulds with yogurt, then syrup mixture. Continuing until all moulds are full.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
Note: Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.
Check out The Wellness Soldier for more recipes and to learn about the science behind cooking with cannabis.