The Best Cannabis Clubs & Dispensaries in Sacramento
The capital of California is no slouch when it comes to legal, adult-use cannabis offerings.
In fact, Sacramento has helped set the state curve on licensing retail stores adults 21+ can walk into with only your valid photo ID. Many must be located in industrial areas deemed part of a “green zone”. But a few outlets are as quaint as can be. Either way, many Sacramento clubs offer world-class, top-shelf flowers grown locally, thanks to one of the most surprisingly hospitable marijuana business climates around. Here’s five that should be on your list. Browse Dispensary Menus for That Special Something
Find Your Preferred Cannabis Nearby
Browse Dispensary Menus for That Special Something
- Why? It’s the quaint approachable residential club you can bring your mom to. Located in a well-kept Craftsman house just beyond trendy midtown, A Therapeutic Alternative gives excellent service and has a deep menu of quality flowers, CBD-rich products, full-melt extracts, edibles and topicals. Bonus points for a rare public restroom.
- Buy! Lace moms up with Papa & Barkley Releaf Balm topicals. While you’re there, grab NUG Premium Jack for soaring daytime energy and exploring. For heads, the Dabblicious Soul Safari Live Resin Budder. 3015 H St., (916) 822-4717
- Why? TV celebrity pitchman and medicinal cannabis activist Montel Williams was an early investor. High-grade genetics, patient-forward customer service, classy digs and easy parking in a mixed-use neighborhood that’s freeway close and tucked-away discrete.
- Buy! Terpene-forward Lemon Crush, bred from Molecular Farms’ genetics that won best overall in last year’s Emerald Cup, or high-CBD Emerald Cup winner Guava Jam, in flowers ($50/eighth) or pre-rolls ($50/5-pack). 2100 29th St., (916) 822-5699
- Why? Apple computer lovers visit Apple stores. Designer cannabis lover track down exotic flower at Connected Cannabis outlets. Monster high-end extract selection.
- Buy! Guava — an exotic new tropical-tasting hybrid strain. Snoop’s Master Slymer Live Resin Sauce from Moxie. 2831 Fruitridge Road Suite E, (916) 475-1857
- Why? A solid selection of flowers, concentrates, topicals and edibles at reasonable prices.
- Buy! Highly medicinal Flow Kana Ringo’s Gift and Tangie. Atlas Edibles Straus bars. Yummi Karma 4:1 tinctures. 515 Broadway, (844) 722-9333
- Why ? It as close to downtown Sac as regional terp-hunters can get and still obtain the state’s best. Lots of parking. Fuego flowers.
- Buy! Fire tree like North Country Pharms’ Dosickeys, a cross of strain of the year Dosidos and Bickeys Revenge. 710 Labs Ghost Hulk Hash Rosin. Hulk smash! [1236 C St., (916) 476-4344]