Sorry, Leafly isn't available in your location yet.
Stay in touch
Keep up with strains, products, retailers, and news with Leafly's curated cannabis newsletter.
Please enter a valid email address and try again.
Heir to the GSC throne is Sherbert, also known as Sherbet and/or Sunset Sherbert, an indica-leaning hybrid with intoxicatingly potent effects. Bred by Mr. Sherbinski, Sherbert inherits the genetic lineage of its GSC parent, whose ancestors include the famed OG Kush, Cherry Pie, and Durban Poison. Crossed with Pink Panties, Sherbert exhibits powerful full-body effects elevated by a jolt of cerebral energy. A complex aroma colors Sherbert with notes of skunky citrus, sweet berry, and that candy-like smell redolent of its GSC parent. Stress, tension, and sour moods melt away with the carefree mindset and physical relaxation that comes with this rich hybrid.
- Earthy aroma, hint of berries
- Deep purple
- Feathery tips
- Crystals on lighter green areas
- Strong citrus smell after being broken up
- Very heavy onset. Thoughts disappear just as they come; even writing this, I must re-read the first section to assert that what I am writing currently is comprehendible.
- Does that last bit make any sense?
- initial frumpy feeling. I think that’s a wor...”